Information Technologies Hardware Technician
Ref No : TU-IST-19-IT-01
Company / Job Description
The International Catholic Migration Commission (ICMC) is an internationally operating non-governmental organization serving and protecting uprooted people, regardless of faith, race, ethnicity, or nationality.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Commitment to uphold ICMC’s values of fairness, equality and respect of human dignity;
- Commitment to safeguard refugee interests and to prevent any real or perceived abuse of trust and conflict of interest;
- Knowledge and experience of intermediate O/S installation and hardware;
- Knowledge and experience of networks and servers;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Knowledge of sufficient Turkish and English to communicate, explain and train staff;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage the inquiry load of ICMC/RSC;
- Ability to identify patterns in issues and to develop recommendations for improvements;
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural work environment;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the End User Support (help desk) field.
The closing date for the applications is 23rd January 2019.
Çalışma Yeri : İstanbul
Firma : ICMC / Uluslararası Katolik Muhacerat Komisyonu
İlan : Bilişim Teknolojileri Uzmanı
Tarih : 2019-01-09
Başvuru : Başvur
İstanbul Bilişim Teknolojileri Uzmanı iş ilanlarından haberdar ol
İstanbul Bilişim Teknolojileri Uzmanı iş ilanları geldiğinde email ile hemen haberdar olmak için ilan habercisine kayıt olun.