CONTROLLING MANAGER – DÜZCE
The ideal candidates need to have university degree in a related field such as Business Administration, Economics and Informatics departments. Minimum 8 – 10 years of experience in controlling, accounting and IFRS reporting in manufacturing sector is required. S/he needs to be highly organized and motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Having excellent command of written and spoken English and team management experience is a must and audit background is an asset. JOB DESCRIPTION
Reporting to the CFO the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing in-depth financial analysis to top management as basis for decision making.
- Supporting the CEO / COO and the plant team to achieve the economic objectives of the plant, and being responsible for tracking key economic indicators;
- Analyzing operations to evaluate performance of the company and to determining areas of potential improvement or policy change;
- Ensuring the reliability of the data and information, facilitating decision making and ensuring compliance of the corporate policies;
- Taking overall responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and financial performance review;
- Coordinating, developing and ensuring the methodology of the Group and controlling proper implementation of the guidelines set by the Corporation;
- Analyzing and ensuring the reliability of industrial and financial information of the plant;
- Leading the preparation of consolidated monthly, seasonally and annual reports;
- Leading and executing control on company’s budgeting processes and comparing with actual, performing analytical review of budgets and plans.
Çalışma Yeri : Düzce
Firma : Michael Page
İlan : Oto Yedek Parça ve Yan Sanayi
Tarih : 2019-01-09
Başvuru : Başvur
Düzce Oto Yedek Parça ve Yan Sanayi iş ilanlarından haberdar ol
Düzce Oto Yedek Parça ve Yan Sanayi iş ilanları geldiğinde email ile hemen haberdar olmak için ilan habercisine kayıt olun.