Engineer – Production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering,
- Having knowledge of MS Office programs,
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
- Ability to effectively lead and direct employees,
- Recognizing and understanding the emotions of other people,
- Listening to different perspectives and showing flexibility,
- Building collaboration,
- Clear in communicating thoughts and ideas.
The position is located in Bolu.
Arçelik is looking for an Engineer – Production Engineering who will work for Cooking Appliances Directorate.
- Developing manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment,
- Improving manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout,
- Ensuring all steps of the production run smoothly and efficiently,
- Maximizing productivity of machinery and workers,
- Assessing and analyzes current production methods,
- Assuring product and process quality by designing testing methods,
- Developing and implements quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantees the results,
- Increasing speed and efficiency of processes without compromising quality,
- Designing and implementing cost-reductive changes,
- Providing manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production and labor costs; reviewing production schedules,
- Preparing product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information,
- Training and managing production line workers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Çalışma Yeri : Bolu
Firma : Arçelik
İlan : Ev Eşyaları
Tarih : 2019-01-09
Başvuru : Başvur
Bolu Ev Eşyaları iş ilanlarından haberdar ol
Bolu Ev Eşyaları iş ilanları geldiğinde email ile hemen haberdar olmak için ilan habercisine kayıt olun.